Below you will find the Terms & Conditions effective as of May 2014
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING.
1. 1stopJamboree means 1stopjamboree Limited Company registered in United Kingdom, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom (company registration number 8498688). 1stopJamboree Ltd provides a broker services for the booking of activities, transport, accommodation and other travel arrangements all together or separately depending on customer`s wish.
1.1. 1stopJamboree Website means webpage connected to the internet available under URL address www.1stopjamboree.net
2. Customer means a person or a group of people who purchased services supplied by 1stopJamboree.
3. Group means number of customers organised in group, represented by a group leader.
4. Group Leader means a person who makes the purchase on behalf of customers organised into the group. All communication between 1stopJamboree and the group is made through the leader and he/she is responsible for passing on reservation details to the group.
5. Activity means an event arranged by 1stopJamboree and it does not include accommodation nor transportation unless specified otherwise in the particular activity description on 1stopJamboree website.
6. Service means activity, accommodation, transportation or any other travel arrangement offered on 1stopJamboree website. 1stopJamboree does not organise customers` journey (including flights) to the destination where services will be carried out.
7. Supplier means legal body that directly organises services offered on the 1stopjamboree website.
II Making booking and payment:
1. Customer initiates contact with 1stopJamboree through 1stopJamboree website using the electronic form “builder”, call back request tool or via email addresses and phone numbers provided on 1stopjamboree website.
2. 1stopJamboree staff may need to ask additional questions in order to specify the customer`s requirements. 1stopJamboreee confirms availability along with personalised quotes via email and provides customer with payment details.
2.1. Payment is made in Euro (EUR).
2.2. Payment can be made via bank transfer to 1stopJamboree account. We accept all major crdit cards exceot American Exppress.
2.2.1 Credit and debit cards payments are processed immediately. All purchases will appear on your statement as 1STOPJAMBOREE LTD.
2.3. There is a 25% deposit required for all bookings. The outstanding balance needs to be paid at least two weeks before the event date. For bookings made within 2 weeks before the event date the customer is required to pay the full price when making the reservation.
3. The service booking confirmation and a detailed itinerary is emailed to the customer once payment is received by the 1stopJamboree.
3.1. The customer is advised to review the booking confirmation and report immediately any in-discrepancies.
1. A binding contract comes into existence once the customer is issued with the booking confirmation.
2. 1stopJamboree is obligated to submit the necessary documentation enabling the customer to take advantage of the agreed services and arrangements.
3. 1stopJamboree reserves the right to incorporate minor changes (such as time schedule) to the itinerary after booking has been made if they are necessary and are the result of the supplier’s fault. Changes shall not affect a quality or the price of the service booked and the customer will be informed as soon as possible.
4. 1stopJamboree and the customer agrees that English law applies to the contract and any claim or dispute that arises between 1stopJamboree and the customer (includes those involving any personal injuries) needs to be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
5. Any additional arrangements and purchases made between customer and the supplier after the initial booking are not a concern of 1stopJamboree.
1. Cancellation and amendments (resulting in a lesser number of participants) made by the customer will be fully refunded if made and confirmed by 1stopJamboree staff in writing at least 14 days prior the event.
1.1. 1stopJamboree reserved the right to reduce the refund amount by the bank fees in the case of the customer`s cancellation refund.
2. Cancellation and amendments (resulting in a lesser number of participants) made by the customer between 7 and 14 days before the event will resolve in keeping the customer`s deposit.
2.1. If the customer has paid the full price prior to the cancellation and the cancellation is made less than two weeks before the event, 1stopJamboree reserves the right to reduce the 75% refund by the bank fees.
3. Cancellation and amendments (resulting in a lesser number of participants) made by the customer in less than 7 days before the event are not refundable.
4. 1stopJmboree reserves the right to cancel services in cases of late arrival or absence of the customer or when the customer is not suited to participate due to being under the influence of the alcohol or illegal drugs. Some activities can also be cancelled if the customer is not meeting fitness standards required by the supplier and fulfilling health and safety requirements. Such cancellation will not be refunded to the customer.
5. 1stopjamboree reserves the right to cancel or change the service if – due to the fault out of our control – malfunction, breakdown, supplier fault or natural element thus causing the service to be deemed dangerous and not complying to with safety regulation. In such a case 1stopJamboree will offer a refund or optionally a different service if agreed on such with the customer.
1. The customers agrees to obey all safety instructions and legal regulations recommended by 1stopJamboree or and the suppliers.
2. 1stopJamboree Ltd is a broker who offers services of other suppliers, therefore it has no legal liability for any aspect of the service itself, other than liabilities resulting from making bookings for its customers. 1stopJamboree will not be held responsible for any damages to the customers’ belongings or personal injuries (including those resulting in permanent disability or death) that was caused during or as a direct result of the service booked by the customer.
Any claims resulting directly from the service provided should be addressed to the supplier.
3. Some of the sporting activities offered on the 1stopJamboree website are classified as risky and customers, by agreeing to participate need to take that inherent risk under consideration.
4. 1stopJamboree generally does not provide any insurance for its customers unless specified otherwise in the particular service description on the website.
1. Any complaints and claims against 1stopJamboree should be reported to the relevant 1stopJamboree staff via email within 28 days of the date when the service was carried out.
2. All complaints and claims will be investigated and replied to within 30 days from the day when they were submitted.
3. 1stopJamboree promises to make every effort to suggest a satisfying solution to every complaint and claim submitted.